Is This Really One of the Endings?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Is This Really One of the Endings?
Apprentice
Member # 3326
Profile #0
So, I go report back to Lord Raul (sp?) and he says thanks for your help, your most important mission is ahead. Go to Terrestia and tell our story, blah blah. Take the boat back to the mainland.

I take the boat, get dumped at Greenwood Isle. Nothing has changed. No one is different. All the responses are the same as before. So where do I go from here? Where is Terrestia? Or do I have to do the Monastery to get the real ending?

[ Monday, April 25, 2005 22:22: Message edited by: Patricia ]

--------------------
Patricia
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
You took the wrong boat. Approach the boat located to the east of the boat you took.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
You'll know it's the right boat when you get a message asking if you are ready to return to the Shaper Council, or the mainland.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 3326
Profile #3
Thank you all. I finally got my reward.

--------------------
Patricia