GF3 - Control Rod for Maker's End Pylons

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF3 - Control Rod for Maker's End Pylons
Apprentice
Member # 3951
Profile #0
I don't have it and therefore can't turn the pylons off. Have I missed it or should someone have given it to me? Many thanks.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Did you talk to Khyryk before heading over to Maker's End?

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 3951
Profile #2
Yes. Right before I killed him :rolleyes: . So I've missed something he said or didn't ask the right question. Boo hoo. I thought that would be the case. I think (hope) I have a save from before then so I'll just have to load it and carry on again. Cheers Micawber.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
I can't remember if he actually gives you the control rod, but he definitely gives you something to help in Maker's End.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #4
Khyryk gives you a key to enter the place where you can find Shaper Agatha and Co..

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..

-----------------------------------

A warrior takes sword in hand,
clasping a gem to his heart.

Engraving vanishing memories
into the sword,

He places finally honed skills
into the stone.

Spoken from the sword,
handed down from the stone...

Now the story can be told...