G3 - Bug at the end?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G3 - Bug at the end?
Apprentice
Member # 8510
Profile #0
So, I finished the pro-Shaper storyline, and Rahul tells me to go to a ship at the docks of the west gate of Fort Dhonal. But I go there, and everything's the same. No ship. What's the deal?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Are you sure you're at the right docks? The ones you want are in the Keep West Gate zone, right next to the boat that takes you to Fort Kentia.

[ Sunday, April 15, 2007 22:34: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 8338
Profile #2
Yup. Head to Dhonal Keep West zone and check out the docks at the north part of the map. There will be one boat there that will "take you to the mainland" (e.g. finish the game). I believe you will activate it just by getting close to the correct dock.
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #3
I remember being stuck on this part, too. I thought it was talking about the docks to go to Gull Island. :rolleyes: Anyway, the game wasn't very clear about it.

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.