The Agent's Skin

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Agent's Skin
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #25
I was going from the description of Trajkov after he used the Geneforge: Glowing, fiery red eyes.

So it was easy to speculate that when the PC used the Geneforge that happened to them too.

Of course even just using enough canisters with apparently give you glowy eyes too.

--------------------
Milla-Displacer Beastie

This is also a good site
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #26
I say that's due to light.
Shaper lands are damp and dark.

[ Wednesday, March 21, 2007 08:00: Message edited by: upon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Apprentice
Member # 8313
Profile #27
But they're not damp and dark. That's Avernum/Exile. The shapers don't live in caves, they live on the surface, in towns and forts.
Apprentice
Member # 7551
Profile #28
Sorry about the double, must have hit reply button 2 times.

[ Monday, March 26, 2007 09:04: Message edited by: Sawtooth ]

--------------------
"What is that thing, really, hanging from the front of your face servile?"
Apprentice
Member # 7551
Profile #29
I found Milla's question regarding the Agent's skin coloring interesting and amusing. So it gave me the idea to experiment and change a graphic in GF2.

In so doing, (understand I'm not talking all graphics for the Agent, that would be a major undertaking) I was able to change my Agent, just on the inventory screen, to a long haired blonde w/blue eyes and red lips, black outfit w/silver-grey tights, black boots and a rather enhanced upper torso (in good taste). By making just these changes and using Jeff's original color, the skin tone lightened significantly.

FYI, I used resedit on a copy of the GF2 graphics file to do this.

--------------------
"What is that thing, really, hanging from the front of your face servile?"

Pages