Geneforge 4 hopes: SPIDWEB PLEASE READ

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 4 hopes: SPIDWEB PLEASE READ
Apprentice
Member # 7167
Profile #0
SPIDERWEB, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE ASK ANOTHER, MUCH LARGER GAME COMPANY TO HELP YOU WITH BETTER GRAPHICS AND POSSIBLY A FEW OF THE THINGS LISTED BELOW!!!
In Geneforge 4, you should be able to command more creations and people under your command, like somewhere around 20-40. I’m pretty sure that almost everyone wants this You should also be able to use serviles to build things and do work for you (unless you are a rebel and you feel sympathy toward the serviles). You should also earn ranks depending on what you say or do. The ranks are different for rebels/rogues and shaper loyalists, Shapers, Guardians, and Agents. The playable people are not only human though, if you want, you may play as a rogue servile, and if enough people want, a Drakon. The ranks for Shapers, Guardians, and Agents are as follows:
Shapers:

Rank 1: Apprentice lvl 1-10: Can shape initially: Fyora, Thahd, Servile. Can build: Shack (2 room house) and a simple shaping vat. Recruitment: No one tries really recruiting you during your time as an apprentice except your six shaper teachers, and if you listen carefully, some of them seem to accept the rebels’ thoughts.
Rank 2: Novice lvl 11-20: Can shape initially: Fyora, Thahd, Artila, Servile. Can build: Shack, Creation holding post, shaping vat. Recruitment: You do eventually go outside of school and, inevitably, the town for quests and the like. Therefore, you will meet rebels and rogues that hate or maybe just dislike, the Shapers. You may or may not join them, but you do not have much of a choice until around Rank 3-4.
Rank 3:Errand Runner (Help with new name!!) lvl 21-35: Can shape initially: Fyora, Thahd, Artila, Servile, Servile worker. Can build: Shack, simple shaping vat, shaping vat, Creation holding post
Rank 4:Full Shaper lvl 35-?: I put the ? because you could choose to side with the rebels at many times in your travels, which would change your status. Can shape initially: Same as Errand Runner. Can build all that could be before, small house (4 rooms), and Shaping lab (seperate building) Also, if you have a few clawbugs, you can dig tunnels and build there.
More to come soon!

--------------------
Apprentice: Whats that canister thingy?
Shaper Teacher: Do not touch it or else i will!...I will!
Appprentice: Will what?
Shaper Teacher: Well im so weak i cant hurt you so...
I WILL MAKE MY LVL 100 UR-DRAKON KILL YOU!!!
*Apprentice uses canister*
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
And how do you propose he pay for those services? By jacking the price of his shareware games up by a hundred dollars?

Or do you think they will just do it for free out of the goodness of their hearts?

I don't think you get it.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Apprentice
Member # 7167
Profile #2
I didn't say they would do it for free. And im not FORCING them to do that. But still just sayin, *cough* EA games *cough*

--------------------
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
That's never going to happen, thank goodness.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #4
Do you think coming in waves is pure coincidence or does Dikiyoba have something with her massive noob attack?

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #5
I think this Vlish is developing an allergy to noobs...

Wonder what would happen if a Vlish sneezed.

I mean, floating mammal, no traction, jet propulsion force, er, never mind. Discussing Vlish sneezes would only make the Fluffy Turtles hungry.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 7170
Profile #6
Vlish..... you made no sense whatso ever...

just stop
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #7
DeVlish is one of the most rational and intelligent people that frequent these boards. I'm almost beginning to pity you.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Apprentice
Member # 7170
Profile #8
wow... if hes the most intelligent person on these boards then i am leaving becuase every1 here is retarded... you guys have sense of humor and are so boring.

all of you are critics to everything some1 says unless it some nerd talk like

guardians main functions alternate gradually to the cumbution f the stactics lurned to mind even so good

bla bla bla bla bla you geeks...

i bet you all get your ass wooped in school..

and if you say your 15+ playing this game your all even more a nerd then you already are..

get a life you losers
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #9
I smell a warning.

If someone gets canned in the Geneforge Series forum, would their title become "CANISTERED"?

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7167
Profile #10
You people are veeeeeery off topic :P

--------------------
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #11
Spam belongs in a can, which is where you are going to be soon.

And I am no longer in school, and haven't been in a long, long time. What, you think everybody here is young? Some of us are adults... Grown adults, which is why we keep these boards nice for everybody of all ages.

And I beg your pardon, but what in the blazes is a cumbution?

--------------------

Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Ghezuarah Mehnzuh:

i am leaving
No one here would mind this. Please stop being rude and unpleasant.

This thread, while it may have sort of had an interesting premise (sort of), has gone nowhere good. There's absolutely no chance that Spidweb will do any of this, either, so there's not a lot of point to talking about it.

Thus:

IMAGE(http://www.mgcycle.com/threadlocker.JPG)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00