Graphic Needed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphic Needed
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
I've been putting this off for much too long, but I've finally concluded that I can't do it for myself:

I need a set of terrain graphics for a sailing ship. It needs to face north and preferably be three spaces long and have two masts. If anyone can draw such a thing for me, I would appreciate it greatly.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Warrior
Member # 6846
Profile #1
Cool idea. I've completed it just now.

IMAGE(http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/Pyrulen/ships.jpg)

The only problem is I don't understand how to submit the graphic to the Louvre. I have no idea what server my email uses or how to attach the files.

--------------------
"Build a man a fire, and he´ll be warm for a day; set a man on fire, and he´ll be warm for the rest of his life."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Your email program should have an Attach button in the window you use to compose emails. It probably has a picture of a paperclip on it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6846
Profile #3
Normal emails are fine, I attach files to them regularly. The problem is how to manage the wizard which pops up asking for your password and server type, before giving you an error message when you click the button to submit the graphics at the Louvre website. It would be better if could just email them normally but I don't have their address.

--------------------
"Build a man a fire, and he´ll be warm for a day; set a man on fire, and he´ll be warm for the rest of his life."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Notice that the bottom of the front page has a link that says "Contact Brett Bixler." That's his e-mail.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #5
Those ships look great! I can't wait to try them out in my scenario. Thanks a lot for making them, Pyrulen!

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Warrior
Member # 6846
Profile #6
No problem. I look forward to seeing them in there when it's finished.

EDIT: They should be in the Louvre now.

[ Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:10: Message edited by: Pyrulen ]

--------------------