Who bothers to set crime levels?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who bothers to set crime levels?
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #0
I have played a couple of the scenarios and, just to mess around, attacked an innocent NPC to see how tough they were. To my disappointment, only the attacked NPC defended itself, the rest just stared at the butchering. This happened in about two scenarios I played, one was Druids of Krell and the other... I can't remember, I'm pretty sure there was a third one to.

So I wondered just how high is the crime tolerance set in most of your scenarios? Do you even bother in writing the get_crimesomething call?

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Crime tolerance in my towns is 2, generally, because Jeff has it set at 2 in all of his towns. I started doing this in LP because Imban went around imbanning people.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00