Unwanted lines in custom graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unwanted lines in custom graphics
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #0
I made a set of custom graphics (black fences). When I tried them in Blades of Avernum, they looked OK except each one had a vertical black line near or on it. The custom graphics sheet is the right size. What can I do to fix this? :confused:

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Post your graphics so we can see what they look like.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #2
How do I do that?

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Well, that might be a little hard if you don't have available webspace. If you email them to me (drakey@voicenet.com), I can either post them or just tell you what's wrong.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #4
I've sent the email.

--------------------
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #5
I think I can answer this one. Some graphics programs (AppleWorks/ClarisWorks, for example) can set the PICT's bounding rectangle in a weird way when the graphic is copied out of the application. This can cause this behavior.

To fix it, in your graphics program, shift the icon so it is at the far upper left corner before you copy-paste it into the resource file. (In other words, move it to it's as far up and left as it can go without shifting off the edge.)

- Jeff

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com