Testers Wanted

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Testers Wanted
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #0
this is NOT for a scenario. if i put that in the title however, less people woud read it. :)

i finished creating more floors then avernum ever had, and about as many if not more walls, however, i am lazy, and don't want to implement them into a scenario and see if they work correctly. if anyone would test them for me, and tell me which ones work, so i can send them to the louvre, and which ones dont, so i can fix them, pleas let me know. it would very much be appereciated.
(i know that's not the right spelling of appreciated)
(in fact, i'm not even sure if that one is)

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Just stick them up on a website of your own and people will be able to look at them for themselves.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #2
don't have one. this has nothing to do with the louvre, this is just because i have like 70 floors, and don't want to see which ones work and which ones dont, however, i decided to test them anyways, because i'm bored, and i was wondering, does anyone know the resource numbers that are available, as compared to the ones used by BOA?

--------------------
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Custom graphics are supposed to be numbered between 500 and 600.

EDIT: If you sent them to me (e-mail in profile), then I could probably host them temporarily.

[ Saturday, November 06, 2004 20:53: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #4
i hope you all realize that this post had nothing to do as to where to put the graphics. beyond that i'm running into major problems when trying to examine the graphics, i can't seem to get a screen shot, so here is what is happening. i put a floor, it's not the right one. i'm like huh? so i put another, the first one changes and the second one is something completely different, so i do it again, and again, and again, and eventually i find that half my floors are having this problem. any ideas?

note: i hate bugs.

--------------------
- Anton Szandor LaVey