Scenario File Format

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Scenario File Format
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #25
+t screws up.
The Administration hits +t (999).
+t is KIKBANND.

^^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #26
Ah, he's a Ruskie. Now I understand.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by +t:

At last something more valuable, than senseless talks about law(s)!
What people do on their own time (stupid, pointless and illegal or otherwise) is none of my concern.
quote:
Originally written by +t:

But well i'll not use that library. I reckon that what I'll gain from it will be much less that I'll spend...

The wxWidgets framework is free.
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #28
This is pretty much off the top of my head, and should not be taken for expert council. However, +t, the Russian Federation is still a party to the Berne Convention and the Paris Convention, as well as the TRIPS Accord, part of the Treaty of Geneva Establishing a World Trade Organization and the Uraguay Talks. She is also a member of the UN and accepts the rulings of WIPO. Under Article 14 of the TRIPS Accord, you would be in breach of Mr. Vogel's intelectual property rights, and should he follow through, I think the Russian Federation would not hesitate to give you up. Cheers and all.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #29
Nor would any of the other Slavic nations. I'm having a little bit of trouble tracking down what language that is, exactly. It's Slavic, but what, I don't know.

It does explain the total lack of respect for the law, though. There seems to be something in the political climate of the countries formerly part of the Soviet Union that makes their citizens believe that law simply does not matter. This would make an interesting discussion topic, although this thread is not, I guess, the place for it.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #30
Laws or not, discussing illegal activities is a serious violation of the CoC. Being demeaning and insulting to members is as well. +t is banned for conduct that is totally unacceptable.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages