graphics sheets?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: graphics sheets?
Apprentice
Member # 4138
Profile Homepage #0
Anyone know where I can find ready to use graphics sheets for the Mac? I was going to make my own, but after reading that I had to use resedit to do it, I kind of got put off of the whole idea. But I really would like some custom graphics for character dialogue pics, at least. NPC icons would be great, too. From what I understand, it would need to be in a .cmg file for me to use it on my Mac.

Oh, and much thanks to anyone who does make these available to use by us struggling scenario makers!

Jude

[ Friday, September 03, 2004 23:41: Message edited by: Jude ]

--------------------
Mac Gaming Board

Jude's Wondrous Universe of Art, Stories, Games, and Science Fiction
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Uh, it's surprisingly painless. I know that ResEdit seems kind of arcane, but it's really not bad. Open up one of the .cmg files in a scenario that you already have (say, Valley of the Dying Things) and look at it. If you have any questions about how it works, consult the docs, and if it still doesn't make sense, ask us.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00