Dialogue help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dialogue help
Apprentice
Member # 4899
Profile Homepage #0
I need help with dialogue. I have written out the dialogue but can't get the dialogue to work in the game! In the game it says that the dialogue file isn't loaded and when I click on the person i want to talk to nothing comes up! :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

[ Saturday, August 28, 2004 17:02: Message edited by: solberg ]

--------------------
Solberg @ Solbergs Tower

Solbergs Tower
dontask_37@telstra.com[/url]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You're going to have to give us more information than that. What happens when you test your scenario in BoA and try to talk to someone? Do you get any errors? What do the dialogue scripts you've written look like?

[ Thursday, August 26, 2004 02:51: Message edited by: The Hexamethonium Man ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Each NPC script has a memory cell to link it to a part of the dialogue script - you need to enter the number of the starting dialogue nood in the third memory cell.

Also, make sure that you've named the script correctly.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #3
Go here here and get Erik's guide. Among other things, it offers a tutorial on how to make dialogue. :)

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9