NPCs joinging the party...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: NPCs joinging the party...
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #0
Is it just me, or do NPCs that join the party use completely default AI for everything?? Nothing except the code in the INIT_STATE and DEAD_STATE states seem to run at all.

Is there no way to give these pseudocharacters the hard-coded intelligence that can be given to normally placed creatures?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
I also noted some interesting facts about joining NPCs.

Their skill set, memory cells, and most of the other options that are set in the editor are completely remembered as they move with your party. It's as if they never left the town, so if you increment a memory cell in Town 0, it will still be incremented in Town 1. If you set the NPC's level in one town, you don't need to set it again until you make it not follow you anymore, at which point it reverts to all its original statistics.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.