Editor bug?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Editor bug?
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
I don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but I've found what looks like a bug: When I place a signpost, when I try to click the OK button, the editor screens scrolls (as if I had clicked in the frame), even when I just mouseover the button. As a matter of fact, if my mouse hovers the frame, the window scrolls and starts placing signposts as if it was placing a road!

The worse part is that the editor becomes unstable. When I try to quit, it freezes. I have to terminate (ctrl+alt+del) the program.

Here's a screenshot. All those signposts appeared when I just tried to click the ok button, which is right above the scrolling frame, so there's no way I can click there without the window start scrolling, placing signposts in a row and then freezes when I try to quit.

(If I leave the mouse still, working with only the keyboard, I can avoid the bug, but that's bad, as I really need the mouse)

Is this only me? I tried in two different computers (WinXP and Win2000), and the bug always happens.

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #1
It has also happened to me, but just twice and the editor didn't freeze.

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #2
That always happens to me.
And I was wondering what was crashing BoA...

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
Xerch'de/Rate.
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #3
Happens to me too... The editor does not crash though, but it is a real pain in the ass erasing all those signposts. Oh, and it happens with wall signs too...
BoE Posse
Member # 112
Profile #4
It happens to me as well. Do you want to email jeff about it?

--------------------
Rate my scenarios!

Areni
Revenge
To Live in Fear
Deadly Goblins
Ugantan Nightmare
Isle of Boredom
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #5
Happens to me, too. It's a general bug/error/whatever, and should indeed fixed, and not just because it's damn annoying, but also because it tends to mess up everything drawn. ..and BoA's towndesigning being what it is, that's a serious problem.

Also, I've had the editor freeze too, a couple of times. I've somehow managed to "fix" this by just letting it be, and try again later. :P

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #6
Email sent.

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9