Collaboration Request , lol

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Collaboration Request , lol
Apprentice
Member # 4119
Profile #0
Wouldn't EXILE III be the best Avernum import? Complete with 2d graphics!

In this you'd be able to cast area of effect spells, choose who kicked in the doors, go mad with the time-twist, groundhog day that your life had become. Learn great new abilities, design your own, play 100's of other quests, & explore forests!

Oi! Don't get mad at me for bringing E vs A around again. I expect most of you have already posted on a similar topic at least once.

This is my rather unbalanced view, I'm an Exile not an Averneum; Exile 3 is the best Spiderweb game, but this Avernum editor is exceptional. Now come on you co-conspirators, go write me E3, BoA style!

[ Wednesday, July 21, 2004 12:17: Message edited by: Eldritch_Cadillac ]
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #1
I cannot describe in words my desire to kill you.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
As far as making-Avernum-in-BoA and making-Exile-in-BoE ideas go, this one is considerably more loathsome than most. Not only is it of dubious merit in the first place, as all such ideas are, but it is probably impossible to do, and it is certainly not worth the effort even if it is possible.

And to make matters worse, this is an IDEA for a scenario, not a statement of intent to make a scenario, which is usually part that redeems most such posts. You're not even stating your intent to make this; you're saying that you want SOMEONE ELSE to make it.

Congratulations. I think you may have managed to combine every single bad idea that frequently comes up on these boards into one hideous post.

EDIT: There's even "lol" in the topic title. This is a piece of art.

[ Wednesday, July 21, 2004 11:22: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
Excuse me, are you trying to undermine the very fabric that holds this ENTIRE FORUM together?

You are trifling with things you simply don't understand. Look through a little history of the topics on these boards and you will see that a suggestion to 'make Exile 3 Blades of Avernum style' is perhaps the most volatile and convulsant thing imaginable. You will draw fire from both factions while gaining the [unwanted] support from those who say 'Homeland: The Stone of Night is the best game that Spiderweb Software made!'.

My personal love for Exile 3 cannot overshadow the filth that has invaded my mind. The fact that you punctuate this topic with an 'lol' in the title makes me pray to the singularity of energy that sired us all that you were in jest. If you dare respond with something similar to this: "y0 guys, im like new, lol, to the hole hxing thing, so gimme some cracks... lol." I will simply avert my eyes from the encroaching darkness.

.thgiN fo enotS ehT :dnalemoH sehsilbup tsuj erawtfoS bewredipS taht erawa llew ma I

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
BoE Posse
Member # 112
Profile #4
There is no way this can be serious, surely?

--------------------
Rate my scenarios!

Areni
Revenge
To Live in Fear
Deadly Goblins
Ugantan Nightmare
Isle of Boredom
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #5
Isn't Avernum 3 the best import? :rolleyes:

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
Does anyone want a nice bookmarklet I made?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.