print_big_str_color

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: print_big_str_color
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #0
When I use the print_big_str_color call, it says that I have used an unknown function. Does anyone have a script that has this call and works? I am using the Windows version, though that is probably not an issue.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I believe I read a bit ago that this call is broken in the current version of BoA. Play with it a bit more, and if you can't get it to work, send the standard bug report to Jeff (e-mail with text description of bug, the scen attached and instructions as to how to replicate the bug).

I say that you should do this only as a community service, because it would be nice to have it fixed for the next version of BoA and I don't know that anyone has mentioned this to Jeff yet. There is a workaround, using string manipulation (append_string whatever, append_number whatever, append_string whatever, and then print_str_color, which does work).

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 09:27: Message edited by: Just call me Kel ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #2
As Jeff said in this thread, to get it to work, replace print_big_str_color with print_big_str_num.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.