Need help with dialogue.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help with dialogue.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #0
Well I have begun working on my scenario, for the most part its great, I have 2 towns and a cave so far, but when it comes to dialogue I have problems. I know it has to do with my incompetence though so I ask you for the answer. I have written out dialogue scripts already and did most everything else but whenever I play my scenario and I enter the town it always says, "ericdlg ERROR: bad header.." Do I have to change the name of the document or what.

Oh and instead of making a new topic for this, where in the world is the graphic for the boat, I looked through the selection tons of times but I can't find it.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I think the bad header error means that your script doesn't begin with begintalkscript, which every dialogue script needs.

Erm, you place boats using a call, if that's what you're asking. I forget the call name, but the Appendices will have it. The image itself is, well, in the graphics somewhere. Using ResEdit on a Mac or... something to open .bmp files, I think, on a PC, you can look through the graphics to find it, but I can't imagine why you'd want to.

[ Sunday, June 27, 2004 14:49: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4362
Profile #2
Boats and horses are terrain graphics. Boats are in sheets 741 and 742.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #3
Okay I saw it, I accidently put an extra letter in the begintalkscript, didn't notice it and you answered my boat question, thanks.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."