Game does not load script again, but does not elaborate on any problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Game does not load script again, but does not elaborate on any problems
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #0
It just says 'Failed to load t0central script.' Everything is spelled right, and thats all it says. Does not elaborate on any errors, like there are any...
begintownscript;

variables;

body;

beginstate 0;
break;

beginstate 1;
break;

beginstate 2;
break;

beginstate 10;
break;
In addition this is causing the dialouge script not to load, I think, because it says "you tried to start dialouge with no dialouge script loaded."
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
I suppose I'm a little curious about this. I'm wondering if some weird text editor thing is putting unrecognizable characters in the script or something.

Compress the ENTIRE scenario folder (all involved files) and E-mail it to spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. I'll look at this.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Apprentice
Member # 3361
Profile #2
I'm having the same problem, so I would be very interested in hearing a soultion.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #3
Okay, I sent it in. I hope you find the solution.
Apprentice
Member # 3361
Profile #4
To test whether the syntax of my town script was at fault, I copied the Sweetgrove town and dialogue scripts (from Valley of Dying Things) to my scenario folder, renamed them t1mytown.txt and t1mytowndlg.txt, and tried to load my scenario. I still received the message "Failed to load t1mytown" when I entered the scenario. This means it is not a problem with my script syntax. I would very much appreciate any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong.