complete set of terrain graphics?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: complete set of terrain graphics?
Apprentice
Member # 3517
Profile #0
1. I would like to have a numbered list of all the terrain graphics, and then, how can I access them in the editor? At the moment all of them don't show up!

2. When creating custom terrain graphics, must we also make a 'square' tile for the editor to display {as opposed to the graphics actually used by the game), and if so, where should they be stored and numbered?

regards,

mrb
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #1
To get the list of terrain graphics (and other graphics) i think u have to use the "Write Scenario Data to Text File" option under the Scenario menu in the editor.
Apprentice
Member # 3517
Profile #2
Yes, thanks!
I'm just not sure if that is not just a list of what is used in a particular scenario. I've been browsing the game graphics and have noticed some that don't appear in those lists, and there are also some incomplete references in the docs.

I'm also trying to relate such a list to the actual files (referred to as 'sheets') and then the position of each graphic in each file, to see if there is some numbering method that will help me create/use custom graphics more easily.

mrb