host the editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: host the editor
Shock Trooper
Member # 764
Profile Homepage #0
Im am so bored. I have posted so many new posts about why I cant download the editor. I wondered if i could get sent the editor, but it wont fit onto my email (dont ask pleaseeee) Could someone host it on their site and email me on Lets_hunt_orc@hotmail.com, if you know someone who will do this then please tell them!

Thank you, you are all wonderful people.
:D :) :D :) :D :) :D

[ Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:37: Message edited by: lost_king ]

--------------------
"I come back to you now, of the turn of the tide"--Gandalf Greyhame in the two towers.
----------------------------
"i am Aragorn son of Arathorn son of Isildur, son of elendile. Ellasar, elfstone Heir to Gondor".-- Aragorn in the Lord of the rings
------------------------------------
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. What you must decide is what to do with the time that is given"-- Gandalf greyhame The fellowship.
-------------------------------------
"Fools speak becuase they have to say something, and the wise speak becuase they have something to say"-Me!
------------------------------------------
"Ash nag gimbatu, ash nac francartulouk, ash nac aratook"- The ringwaraiths
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #1
The editor can be downloaded at ftp://ftp.spiderwebsoftware.com/mac/BoAeditor.sit.bin .

[ Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:55: Message edited by: Snuff ling kin ]

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Warrior
Member # 246
Profile #2
It can also be downloaded at: http://wfrobozz.tripod.com/BoAeditor.sit.bin

You'll need to right-click the link and either select "Save As" or "Save Link As" depending on your browser.