BoA editor source code missing sound files?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA editor source code missing sound files?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #0
i tried recently loading the c++ code into visual C++, but couldn't get the resource file to load. it needed some wave files that i couldn't find anywhere in the editor's code or data. if anyone knows where they are, where i could get them, or if i can BS the sound files, please let me know.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #1
Yes, this is a problem.
The best you can do is find the appropriate files using a resource editing tool on BoA itself, but you have to subtract 1 from the resource key shown I believe.

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
Gah. There's something I need to tweak in the editor, so with I update it to 1.0.2 I'll add those sounds I forgot.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #3
thanks for the help, i ended up putting some random sounds to just to fill it up. i'll figure out where they go later after i finish transfering the code to visual c++
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #4
A little note, you'll probably have an easier time compiling on Metrowerks Codewarrior, since that's what Jeff used and stuff like this takes a lot of tweaking to get working on different compilers.

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #5
i probably should, but for the sake of money(in that i have none) i probably won't. i do have a considerable amount of experience w/ VC++ but unfortunately that means squat since the compiler rarely explains what exactly the problem is (though in this case its mainly how and when the files are included)