Question about turn_on_debug_mode()

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about turn_on_debug_mode()
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #0
I don't quite understand how to use the turn_on_debug_mode() call. In which script do you put it? The scenario script, or what? And where in the script do you put it?

EDIT: Oops! Put this topic in the wrong forum! Could the moderator please move this over to the BoA Scenario Editor forum?

Thanks!

[ Tuesday, May 18, 2004 09:26: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Never having used it, this is my understanding: it depends on when you want to turn debug mode on. If you want to play through the whole thing in debug mode, put it in the START_SCEN_STATE. If you only want to play one part of one town in debug mode, put it in a state in that town and put a special encounter rectangle that calls that state.

At least, that's how it should work, but if anyone knows anything to the contrary, please correct me.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00