Items not showing up when testing?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Items not showing up when testing?
Apprentice
Member # 385
Profile #0
A question for you guys...

When you add items to a town and then try to test out that town by loading a saved game, the newly-added items don't appear. The only way I can get the new items to appear is to start the entire scenario over again, rather than use the "load saved game -> enter town" trick.

I've tried using the character editor to reset the towns, but that still doesn't cause the newly-added items to show up. So how are you supposed to get newly-added items to appear in your towns when testing? Surely you don't have to restart the entire scenario again from scratch every time...

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4180
Profile #1
According to JV, when I asked essentially the same question, items are only placed the very first time you ever enter the town in the scenario. So you have to go back to a save before you ever entered that particular town if you want them to show up.

Major PITA for someone like me who likes to add stuff as I need it, rather than all at once, but there you go...

--------------------
-spyderbytes