te_can_look_at strangeness

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: te_can_look_at strangeness
Shock Trooper
Member # 4180
Profile #0
Can you not make a terrain that uses a second icon (double tall) look-at-able? That's the only reason I can figure out for the "there's nothing unusual to look at" message, even though I used te_can_look_at = 1 in the definition.

If that's the case, is that going to be considered correct behavior, or is it a bug?

--------------------
-spyderbytes
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
That seems peculiar. Not sure why the extra height would affect it. Try commenting out the lines that add the second icon, and see if it starts to work.

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Shock Trooper
Member # 4180
Profile #2
Ok, I think I figured it out. And if this is the case, this really needs to be mentioned in the docs somewhere, it seems to me.

In order for the player to be able to look at a terrain, it must BOTH be marked te_can_look_at AND have a terrain script on the space (even if it does nothing). Is that correct?

I actually intended to put a script on this particular terrain anyway (but just hadn't gotten around to it yet). But there are times when it seems it would be good to let a player "look" at something they can't really interact with, just to find out "what the heck is that thing, anyway?".

--------------------
-spyderbytes