are these archived anywhere else?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: are these archived anywhere else?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #0
I'm talking about the scripts Walker White wrote a few years back.

I still have trouble with creature targeting and it sounds like he had the stuff down to a science. Can I find these scripts anywhere or are they lost forever?

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Some of them are at the Codex at the Lyceum. I'm pretty sure I saved most of them, too, so if there are any that are mentioned on that thread but not saved at the Codex, post the names and I'll look.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #2
Try here. Kelandon seems to have gotten most of them posted there. Really though, it's not all that hard to do targeting. Just loop through the creatures in the current town and assess the visible, hostile ones according to some metric. Which ever one scores highest is chosen as the next target to attack.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
Thanks. I was thinking of writing up my own Phase Spider script for a scenario I'm working on, but remembered some guy had written one years back. I had no idea how cool it was.

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website