items

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: items
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #0
im just starting making scenarios, and i can do most of the stuff (scripts, terrain, special encounters, whatever.) but i cant figure out how to edit and create items. so please help. thanks.

--------------------
A man was walking down the street, and somebody dropped an anvil on his head. Moral: look both ways before you shoot a rock in the leg.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
You need to write a data script for your scenario, which when combined with the game's built in data scripts, will define all of the terrains, floors, creatures, and items present in your scenario.

To learn how such a script should be made, first read sections 2.2 through 2.7 of the BoA Editor Docs (Which came with the editor download from Spiderweb.) and then skim through the data scripts of some existing scenarios.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #2
Once you read the manual and get the data file started, you may want to check out the Item Editor.
But you really do want to read the manual first.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin has suggested that I do a shameless plug for my Link Library, which offers links to most designers' sites, as well as sources for utilities that are held as the community standards.
But I don't think this is necessary; I mean, the link is already in my sig.

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.