A3 Knowledge Brew/Monestary of Madness

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Knowledge Brew/Monestary of Madness
Apprentice
Member # 8889
Profile #0
I'm getting into this particular quest a lot later than I should have, I think. I've been all over Malloc and Bengaro, where this Firefox chick is supposed to hang out, but I can't find her. Bengaro has long been taken over by Troglos...could she have been one of the casualties?

If so, is there another way for me to get the key to the Monestary of Madness? I've been on the island, but without the key...

Any suggestions? Or am I just SOL...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think Foxfire can be killed. She may have different towns to wander in once Bengaro has been demolished, but you can still find her somewhere near Lorelei.

—Alorael, who hopes you've already done the running around and talking in Lorelei so that Lyle has told you that Foxfire has the key. Otherwise finding her won't do you any good.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8889
Profile #2
quote:
I don't think Foxfire can be killed.
Whoops...guess I got her name mixed up with a browser. :)

quote:
She may have different towns to wander in once Bengaro has been demolished, but you can still find her somewhere near Lorelei.
Aha!! The A3 walkthrough I'm using only mentioned those two towns, which is why I couldn't find her. But I've seen her now, and I'm on my way to the monestary. Thank you!