10 panals at Keep of Rentar Ihrno

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: 10 panals at Keep of Rentar Ihrno
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
OK this is the last time I will ask a question about this. I read the walkthrough and did some of the hints that ppl gave me but I really wanna know is there a specific order to the control panels on the lower level of the keep? PS I READ THE WALKTHROUGH ONLINE ALREADY.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
No, you don't have to do the things in the lower level in any particular order. You do have to press the buttons on the control panel in the upper level in a particular order, though.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #2
You have to press each of ten buttons on the lower level once only. The order is not quite immaterial: there is one corner (I foget which) where you can cut off a panel with a laser if you press them in the wrong oder. In that case you must deactivate the laser by pressing the button again, go off to the other panel press the button once and then go back to the first panel and press the button again (ie a total of three times).

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs