Renton Ihrno

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Renton Ihrno
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
In the endgame of A3 you are suppose to use the ten control panels on the lower level, but wha about the one near the room filled with lava? And what's the deal with that teleporter that you can use and it teleports you to a shop in one of the vantanhi lands? cuz I can't find it.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I'm not sure which panel you're having trouble with, but sometimes you need to activate in a certain order or you'll find a laser blocking your path. Keep turning things off until you can get through, then turn them back on.

—Alorael, who thinks you should look for a pair of runes in a room in the southwestern part of the upper level of the keep. Drop pants on the western rune and step on the eastern rune. It's not really a shop, but it's entertaining.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #2
Where are the runes? are they in the big chamber where she is?

[ Friday, June 23, 2006 16:15: Message edited by: ginger8445 ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by ginger8445:

Where are the runes? are they in the big chamber where she is?
Nope. The runes Alorael is talking about are in a room in the southwest part of Rentar's keep.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #4
are they behind any secret doors? how far southwest? on the lower level?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
It's not that difficult. There might be a secret door or two and possibily a magic barrier, though.

You're looking for a room on the upper level that's very close to the absolute southwest corner of the keep. Watch your automap for suspicious unexplored areas.

[Edit: Just use this map. The runes are at 12.]

—Alorael, who notes that this has been more or less said before.

[ Saturday, June 24, 2006 09:58: Message edited by: Decision of the Leaf ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
More or less everything has been said before, one way or another.

Ginger: my advice is, just forget about the runes and the secret shop, it's an easter egg and is completely irrelevant to your first run through the game. Just concentrate on beating Rentar-Ihrno for now, save the completism for replay value.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4