Avernum Walkthrough

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum Walkthrough
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #0
I have been playing Spiderweb games for years. I started with Exile and went on to Avernum which I really enjoy.

Once when my grandson was visiting me he found the adult conversation rather boring. So I showed him Avernum 3. He liked it so much that I bought the whole trilogy for him for Christmas. I wanted to tell him where I had found lots of hints about the games on the Web but I discovered that the wonderful Avernum Annotated Maps had disappeared. So I decided to try and produce a few hints and tips myself for people who still play these fabulous games.

After three months work I had nearly finished the hints for Avernum 1, only to find that the "Annotated Maps" had been resurrected. I have nevertheless decided to make these tips available to the Avernum Fan Community:

My Avernum Hints

In the meatime A1 is more or less complete (please tell me of any mistakes or omissions) and I have started on A2, but I do not have a lot of time for this work.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
I read a bit and I liked what I saw. The linked pages are a big help instead of just having a single massive page of text like I've seen in some other places. Please keep up the good work!

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Seconded. This looks like a good work.

Perhaps it should be added to the forum header... (mods, anyone?)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #3
A much better organized and readable walkthrough than most I've read. Good work.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????