Bunker problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bunker problem
Apprentice
Member # 7191
Profile #0
I'm stuck on something, and I think it might just be glitchiness. Maybe someone has some useful advice?

{I guess this could be a spoiler for any readers who haven't played this far... avert your eyes.}

I got the hot crystal shards from destroying the golem factory, and showed them to Berra, talked to Anaximander, went to Ghikra, etc. But when I go to the Bunker and talk to Ostoth, to get him to make the weapon, it only gives me conversation options about Erika or the Dragons. I don't know what else I could do to make the right conversation option appear... Any ideas? Am I missing something, or has my game gone all funny?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
Try to tell Berra about the Vahnatai. Then go to the Bunker.

[ Saturday, June 03, 2006 09:34: Message edited by: The][Editbreaker ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 7191
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by The:
[Editbreaker]
Try to tell Berra about the Vahnatai. Then go to the Bunker.

<small>[ June 03, 2006, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: The][Editbreaker ]</small>

Nope. I already gave him the shards, and he has nothing new to say to me. And still nothing from Ostoth. Oh well. Thanks though.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Don't stress too much if you can't get it; the Bunker weapon against the Vahnatai only helps you in one fight, and it's a fight which you can escape from anyway.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
To clarify: the item helps you not have to fight, but you can also just run. Winning the fight is possible and maybe fun but counterproductive in the long run.

—Alorael, who does not spoil. Don't spoil.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #5
I also had the same problem:
quote:
But when I go to the Bunker and talk to Ostoth, to get him to make the weapon, it only gives me conversation options about Erika or the Dragons.
I think that it was caused by going to the Bunker too early. If I remember rightly, I first talked to Ostoth before completing the Golem-Quest. After that there was no way of getting him to offer making a weapon against the Vahnatai.

Since then I always aviod the Bunker until after completing the Golem-Quest.

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs