Avernum 3 : is killing Rentar-Ihrno...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3 : is killing Rentar-Ihrno...
Apprentice
Member # 6967
Profile #0
...possible at all?
Her energy shield absorbs any magical/physical blow I try to land on her...
Also, I have already been teleported back to the entrance twice after she spotted me near the controls, but nothing seems to really change...
Any help would be appreciated...
Thank you.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
It is indeed possible with multiple saves/reloads. Summoned creatures like demons can do 1 or 2 points of damage to her. I've done it before and you get no special thing out of it other than the pride to say you've killed her.

EDIT: oh yeah, she stops teleporting you eventually.

[ Friday, May 19, 2006 10:02: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
In case it's not clear, you have to keep going at the controls until she stops teleporting you away, and then you have to use them. Killing R-I is not the point.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #3
Yes killing her is the point, a boring point, but nonetheless a necessity. Do it! Do it!!

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Make sure you've set all the beams correctly (there are ten of them), or you'll keep getting teleported back indefinitely.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #5
Have you gotten the boon from Ericka because if you didn't she'll teleport you away and you will have to get to the controls 5 times. when you get there you have to press certian buttons and then the ending will start.
Apprentice
Member # 7079
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

Yes killing her is the point, a boring point, but nonetheless a necessity. Do it! Do it!!
If you kill her it would SPOILER! because SPOILER! If you want to kill her SPOILER! To see the spoilers, move your cursor over the spoiler and look at the bottom of the screen. ;)