Athron's Lair - A2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Athron's Lair - A2
Warrior
Member # 4971
Profile Homepage #0
Early in the game I entered the Athron's Cave once and went up to the pentagram, I didn't remembered what happened... today I spoke with Erika and she said to tell Athron that she sent me to her cave, but now I am at Athron's Cave the second time and the pentagram does nothing when I go up it. This is the only way to speak with Athron??
Posts: 65 | Registered: Wednesday, September 15 2004 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 7056
Profile #1
Just look around. The dragon doesn't want visitors.
Apprentice
Member # 7079
Profile Homepage #2
Go through the secret door in the south east corner of Athron's lair, cross the bridge over the lava, enter the portal, and you will be in a room with a portal. In this reply I will call it the portal room. Enter the portal and fight your way to the portal and enter it. Go back to the room with the portal and enter it again. You will now be in the rune and gate room. Number the runes from left to right 1,2,3 and 4. Step on them in this order: 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1 and enter the portal behind the now open gates. Go back to the portal room and enter the portal. Walk up to the altar until the walls open up. Fight your way to the portal in the western room and enter it. Go back to the portal room and enter it. You will ne in front of athron. Speak to her until she tells you that Vyvnas-Bok is in Angierach. go into the portal and go to Erika.