A-2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A-2
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #0
I need some help.I started A-2 demo...its cool and fun,I found a iron door just north of the small slith fort,I can't seem to open.It wants a password.What needs to be done or who do I talk to in order to get the password?TIA

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If you mean a small door north of the nephil fort, head back to Fort Ganrick and there should be an attack by the nephils. When you kill the attackers one of them will be holding a scroll with the password.

There's another door that requires a password that's closer to sliths, but I'm pretty sure it's not in the demo.

—Alorael, who hopes he's thinking of the door you mean.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
I believe Cajun means a door in the far southwest corner of the demo area... which you don't have to worry about until later. Much later.

Specifically, you'll find the password in SPOILER on SPOILER.

And if you're really interested, that door marks an SPOILER.

Spoilers are fun!

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
I thought that was outside the demo area.

—Alorael, who believes the SPOILER 1 didn't become the SPOILER 1 until A4.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
That's why I said he didn't have to worry about it until much, much later.

Come to think of it, I don't think it was called that until A4... that's strange.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #5
Cool.......Deep back in me mind I kinda figured it was later on,like after the demo.
Because I have done killed everthing in the demo,and nothing was triggered to have the door opened.Which brings me to my next several questions.
I was in me boat floating down the river,I came across an obelisk Kav Ait Bon.....ok,then a lava filled cave,Ok.....continue walking..
I now am seeing Solbergs Tower and there is no way inside.Oh and around the corner is another one of those barriers thats blocking the road south.How do the barriers come down?What triggers them?How do I get Solberg to open his door?If me pea brain is working properly......Register and buy A2.....Am I correct?

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
The simple answer is yes. Register and all sorts of doors and barriers open to you.

The longer answer is that the barriers actually come down at the end of the demo. Unfortunately, you can't get to the barriers. Fortunately, the editor can return you to Fort Ganrick so you can explore a short way past the barriers. There's not much to do before you register, but there's some entertainment value.

—Alorael, who can only say that Solberg's time is too valuable to waste on soldiers. Royalty is an entirely different story. Clearance is everything.

[ Wednesday, March 15, 2006 09:04: Message edited by: Euphemism Wrapped in an Innuendo ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:

I was in me boat floating down the river,I came across an obelisk Kav Ait Bon.....ok,
Not important yet, but you'll be glad you looked at it. Suffice it to say that it's one of the most random hints the game ever offers.

quote:
Originally written by CAJUN:

How do the barriers come down?
Have you gone through the passage in the northeast of Formello? The answer's at the very, very end of all of that.

--------------------