Stairs leading down in Kneece

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stairs leading down in Kneece
Apprentice
Member # 6583
Profile #0
hey folx,

I am on the isle of kneece and have wandered around to find a four stone structure with some stairs down the middle. I am not given the option to go down them.

Is there a way to do so?
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
I think you need to discover that location as it applies to an artifact quest. Not sure which one, but your hint booklet has that info.

--------------------
WWtNSD?
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #2
I suspect an error; those stairs should only appear after you've visited the Gale Library to start the Patchtar's Plate quest. And once those stairs do appear, you should be able to descend into a dragon's lair.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #3
Go down there as soon as it´s possible. Pachtar´s Plate is the best armor in A3 an E3!!! :)

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!