WOW, A3 endgame nightmare.......

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: WOW, A3 endgame nightmare.......
Warrior
Member # 6218
Profile #0
I have just spent around an hour and a half doing the endgame of A3, i am completely stuck, i was so sad, in A1/2/3 up until this point i used no walkthroughs. But when i checked the walkthru i am still stuck.

I killed everything in the keep, activated all of the buttons in all 4 level2 areas, but when i go the the pedestool it just says blah blah blah the beams only tripled in intensity (when it needs to quadriple) back to square one.

Also i am not sure why Erika did not turn up, the walkthough said that she should of (i have her amulet)...

I am stumped, any ideas.................
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You probably missed a button. Have fun finding it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6218
Profile #2
actually no, i have not missed any.
south west there are 2
south east there are 3
north west there are 2
north east there are 3
I talked to Bon-ithrino (whatever his name is)
I looked into all of those crystal souls until the last one gives you information about Rento's plans.

Are there any other things that i could have stuffed up??
I dont really want to have to start the game over.........
maybe this is a blessing in disguise, i can try a different party formation........

I have exited the keep and re-entered and done it all again but no luck. Is it possible that my file is somehow corrupted?
Also Erika did not appear and she was sopossed to?
is that a sign that the file may be corrupted?

[ Monday, November 07, 2005 00:06: Message edited by: Espionage ]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
If you got Erika amulets and had her activate them, Erika will have smashed a hole in the Great Walls for you and provided a little extra help here and there. If she didn't, she won't show up. If she did that, she'll show up to help against Rentar-Ihrno only when all the beams are set up.

—Alorael, who recalls that the order of beam activation matters a little bit. Sometimes a beam can be focused across your path and prevent you from turning on another beam. Make sure you really did flip all ten beams (or that you remembered to focus the beams you had to redirect to get to more levers).
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Espionage:

I talked to Bon-ithrino (whatever his name is)

HER name is Rentar-Ihrno (if I didn't mistiped)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
Chicho, I believe Espionage meant Bon-Ihrno, not Rentar. Bon-Ihrno is the one vahnatai elder who helps you throughout the game (usually appearing in the form of a shade), and whose house you can pass by on the way to Rentar's Fortress. And Bon-Ihrno is a he.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
Yes - sometimes you turn off beams to get to other beams and must remember to turn them back on.

Also, make sure you press the buttons on the final pedestal in the right order.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00