Avernum One

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum One
Apprentice
Member # 5838
Profile #0
I am trying to become part of the Scimitar, and need to smash the Orb in the Gremlin Cave in the Scree pits; yet the only way to get to that room is through a portal that doesn't seem to do it for me.
I looked it up on some annotated maps(http://www.silverchat.com/~silver/Avernum.old/Wrappers1/ScreePits.html) and it says the portal i need to get to the orb transports to "{Exit A, Exit B, Exit C}"
I have tried walking away from it multiple times attempting to get to exit B, but it is not working. Am I missing something that has to do with the meaning of the use of {} rather than regular parenthesis'?
Apprentice
Member # 5838
Profile #1
nevermind, this can be deleted.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
The answer, for lurkers with the same question, is that you have to switch the portal manually up in the northeast. Touch the rune to alter the portal's destination.

To prevent ridiculous spam, I'll lock this topic.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00