A2 - knowledge brew

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 - knowledge brew
Apprentice
Member # 4404
Profile Homepage #0
Where can I find someone to teach me the recipie?

Thanks in advance

--------------------
People says Microsoft paid 14 million dollars for using the Rolling Stones song "Start me up" in their commercials. This is wrong. Microsoft paid 14 million dollars only for a part of the song. For instance, they didn't use the line "You'll make a grown man cry".
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
To the best of my knowldge it is not possible to get a recipe for knowledge brews in Avernum 2. There are ways that you can buy unlimited numbers of them, though.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Apprentice
Member # 4404
Profile Homepage #2
Ah nuts.

What are the ways then?

--------------------
People says Microsoft paid 14 million dollars for using the Rolling Stones song "Start me up" in their commercials. This is wrong. Microsoft paid 14 million dollars only for a part of the song. For instance, they didn't use the line "You'll make a grown man cry".
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Clean out Silverlocke's entire stock and it should reset. (The witch south of Blosk in the outdoors — I'm assuming it's Silverlocke again.)

Or get one Knowledge Brew, save the game, click on the Brew as if to change it to someone else's inventory, and reload the save. You should get a second Brew. You can do this ad infinitum.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 497
Profile #4
I find it better to simply buy out Silverlocke's stock. Since that section of the caves deals almost entirely with wandering Empire soldiers, you wind up with a surplus of really good iron and steel weapons which sell for the piles of cash you need to buy out her stock time and time again.

Plus, you can resell what potions you don't want to get decent chunks of change back, which you can use to go buy more potions or just to reduce your cash load. What I would do is run over to Silverlocke every time I came close to the 15,000G cap, buy everything I could, and then resell it in Blosk in order to keep from going over and to work toward buying out her stock again.

--------------------
Evil comes in many forms. I am but one of them.