A2 - Where to spend extra cash?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 - Where to spend extra cash?
Apprentice
Member # 5549
Profile #0
The Empire forts are a sure way to wagons of money (because of strapped-off Empire armors from bladesmen and elite soldiers) but I don't know where to spend it.

Any hints?

I have bought:

*** SPOILER ***

- Magery (at the drake in Scree Pits and Solberg)
- Parry (at vahnatai in Mancuso)
- Vahnatai Lore (at vahnatai southwest of Mancuso)
- All of the spells, recipes and Knowledge Potions.
- Gymnastics (at the retired bladesman north of Fort Remote)

What else is to be bought, in order to spend my spare cash?

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 13:42: Message edited by: StelarBoy ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
A priest in Mertis will train you in Anatomy for a price; 3000 coins per point if I remember correctly.

(655)

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 13:57: Message edited by: Seletine ]
Apprentice
Member # 5549
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Seletine:

A priest in Mertis will train you in Anatomy for a price; 3000 coins per point if I remember correctly.

(655)

Already did it, I forgot to put it :mad:

EDITED

[ Tuesday, April 19, 2005 14:30: Message edited by: StelarBoy ]
Apprentice
Member # 5549
Profile #3
Any other tip?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
No need to post again a few minutes after a previous post.

You can get Barter from Tor just east of Fort Draco, but money doesn't seem to be your problem anyway.

Look for some expensive equipment if you don't already have blessed everything. There are some interesting places to purchase fancy gear, most of which I do not recall.

—Alorael, who vaguely remembers an efreet blacksmith. Maybe look around near Erika? There are definitely some efreets there, but the definite ones aren't friendly.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 182
Profile #5
The efreet is near Erka, you'll need the Orb of Thralni.

I'd also buy heroic and protection brews if I have spare cash, as it saves investing skill points in Alchemy and I think they are useful. Oh and I buy every energy potion/elixir I can find so I don't need to leave dungeons to rest.

Other places:
Have you bourght Magery from the Drake?
Visit Fort Samuels to buy blessed arrows, bolts and lockpicks.
Check all the random item shops: Bernard, Shaynee, Walaby etc to see if they have anythng you want.

And finally, if you have loads of cash, buy out Silverlocke's entire stash of potions and she'll restock so you can buy even more knowledge brews.

Alternatively, you could stop gathering cash/selling stuff because it can make the game rather tedious especially once you have bourght all the special skills. Don't bother with collecting loot and you'll get through the game quicker.

--------------------
All things are possible, except skiing through a revolving door.