help, please! i took a job to deliver a golem and ?glitch?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: help, please! i took a job to deliver a golem and ?glitch?
Apprentice
Member # 3502
Profile #0
hey, i'm hoping someone can help. i took two separate jobs in lorelei, both to deliver a golem carcass. it didn't specify what kind of golem, i go and kill golems [i have only done blades, fire and ice], but nothing happens, and then i go to the recipient and it says, "you haven't got the golem" or something to that effect. i have tried killing golems outside and the ones in the mernia ambush.
has this ever happened to anyone else?
thanks!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
You need to kill a regular golem to complete that job. There are several at an outdoor encounter in extreme NE Valorim; you need to bring a horn before the encounter will take place.

(630)
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
There are very few plain golems in the game. The golems in the plague don't count. That messenger quest is probably one of the worst available (although aranea is pretty bad as well). There are some Golems in the FAR NE part of the continent. You may need to fly, but eventually you'll get out to a small island and fight a lich and some golems. Those will count to finish that quest.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 3502
Profile #3
thanks a lot you guys - looks like my jobs will be a lot harder to complete than i thought! i really appreciate the responses, i haven't been able to enjoy my game since i realized this was going on. thanks again.