bon irhno

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: bon irhno
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #0
where do i find bon irhno? and do i need to be registered to reach that part of the game. or is that not important. the rentar guy in ghikra is looking for him i think.

--------------------
a true spiderweb software addict.
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You'll find Bon-Ihrno much, much later in the game. Don't worry about it now.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #2
thank you. i guess i can stop looking until after i register. i'm thinking about registering the trilogy next month since it seems to be less expensive that way. is there any deals or specials right now if i order all three at the same time. sorry about the change in topic. :D

--------------------
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You can meet Bon-Ihrno in A2 before registering if you like him for his personality...

—Alorael, who realizes that this comment is not at all helpful. He'll make a pathetic attempt at salvaging it by adding that there aren't currently any sales or discounts beyond the regular cut price for registering the entire trilogy together and the lower prices for BoE and Nethergate if you buy them with something else.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #4
thank you that's what i needed to know. to bad i own nethergate and boe already.

--------------------