Bunker Weapon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bunker Weapon
Warrior
Member # 2870
Profile #0
Major spoilers follow; please do not read ahead unless you have defeated the golems, or preferably, you have finished the game.
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
la
Ok. Now then, I have a question. These bunker people in New Formello are supposed to give you a weapon to go fight with. So I went like a good adventurer and told that guy who was staring in the fire that these vahnatai people messed up the surface, and I need a good weapon to go beat the junk out of those suckers. I never got a weapon from him. I kept on checking back, but I never got anything from him. Is he not supposed to give a weapon to me? Also, if I kill Rentar-Ihrno and I am wearing Erika's amulet, does Erika not die?

--------------------
All your base are belong to us!!!!
http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/ayb.html
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Come back 4 days after you asked him to make the weapon, and the weapon should be ready. It will be in the chest at the east end of the Bunker. Erika dies at the end of the game if you have her amulet and killed Rentar-Ihrno first; Jeff didn't plan on people killing Rentar, and didn't code that into the game.

(623)