Golem tower trouble

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golem tower trouble
Apprentice
Member # 5355
Profile #0
Okay here's the deal. In golem tower or whatever is is i went to the upper level of the factory first with the unlock doors spell. I pressed the shieldings and all girds off at the controll board. Next I went to the lower part of the tower, found the golem diadem and pressed the button at the norhwest conrer. No I can't get back because a laser blocks the way. Do I have to go throught the lava, or have I done something wrong or have I something undone!

(sorry for the english. still from Finland.)
Apprentice
Member # 5355
Profile #1
I got throught the factory to the power crystal on my own , but it seems to be impossible to defeat! If anyone has tips or a tactic to defeat it please tell it to me
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #2
You can destroy the crystal with physical attacks, but it takes a long time because the attacks only do a few points damage. It's much faster to destroy the crystal with the laser beam on the same level, which you redirect with mirrors so it focuses on the crystal.

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Apprentice
Member # 5355
Profile #3
But what about the defender golems?(3 demon and 6 jewled golems) Can they be destroyed some easy way too or must I fight them fairly.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
I didn't have much of a problem with it, but make sure you're blessed and hasted (War Blessing L3) and if you have a heroic brew, now would be a good time to use it.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00