Ghrika Silence (Avernum 3)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ghrika Silence (Avernum 3)
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #0
Hey...

It's been a long time since I played A3, and I um.. Kinda forgot somethin'. I've just solved the golem plague, bringing my plague decapitation rate to 4/5. Obviously the remaining plague is the alien beast thing. Anyway, if I can remember correctly, at this point in the game isn't Ghrika suppose to change? I thought I could remember fighting some efreet in there... I could be wrong though! If I'm not... What do I have to do to change Ghrika?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
You need to grab the Mind Crystal shards and show them to Berra in Fort Emergence, who will then tell you that the Vahnatai are behind the plague(s).

Then you can go to Ghikra and see that the Vahnatai have left because they discovered your discovering of their secret! The Efreeti and such will appear, and you can go on to win the game, eventually.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.