Crystal Soul or Soul Crystal

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crystal Soul or Soul Crystal
Warrior
Member # 5161
Profile #0
How do you use it???? :confused:

--------------------
blah blah blah
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You can't use a crystal soul.

Use a soul crystal by casting Capture Soul or Simulacrum. For information about that, post a specific question and to which game you are referring (A2 or A3).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
In either game, the spells Simulacrum and Capture Soul are separate from the soul crystal but cannot be used without it.

Once you have both spells and crystal, you can Capture Soul on any creature except those that split when hit (viscous goo or doomguards). This is considered an attack, so you shouldn't be casting Capture Soul on anything friendly.

A successful Capture Soul will place a copy of the targeted monster in one of the four slots in your soul crystal. You can't choose the slot, so it may overwrite something you already have.

Once you have something in your soul crystal, summoning a copy of it to fight for you is as simple as casting Simulacrum. You can summon as many copies from your soul crystal as you want without losing the slot.

—Alorael, who hopes this is enough about the spell and the soul crystal. Getting the crystal is a different matter and specific to the game, as Kelandon said.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5161
Profile #3
I figured that out a day ago but thanxs anaway! :)

--------------------
blah blah blah
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #4
the 2 crystal souls at Ghikra (upper av. in A3) teaches Vahnatai lore at a high price (900 coins). That comes in handy when you try to learn Capture Soul level 3 & Simulacrum level 3.

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #5
Oh, Vahnatai Lore also helps you with something else too, it helps you decipher Divine Host spell after finding Grimoire of Thren... at Moon Library.
Have fun!!! :P

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #6
I believe the only other vahnatai lore you can get is doing the quest for one of the order mages in the T0M and the crystal souls. I'd recommend buying first, and then getting the one from erikas tower, then go back and complete the quest, getting a total of 7.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!