I want the Mithril sword!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I want the Mithril sword!
Apprentice
Member # 5205
Profile #0
But I already gave the metal lumps to that guy in the Blades in. Does anyone know where else I can find some metal lumps that what's his name in Lennox will use to make me the Mithril sword? Thanks!
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #1
There are three lumps of metal. The first is the one that the guy from the Inn of Blades tells you about. The second is given to you by Athron the dragon as part of Sulfuras's gift of the Beastslayer. The last, which is the one you are looking for, is found by first going Gidrik and buying the information from Zamora then going to Aminro and finding the map on the sort of pillar in the center of town, and then finally going to Eagle rock, which is southeast of Blackcrag Fortress, and heading northeast along the cliff. Search around a bit outside the second tunnel you come to (the one that has a cache of coins and a sticky charm inside) and you'll find your metal.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
You're also better off using the lump of metal from Athron to get another Mithril Blade. The Beastslayer you get from the dragons is worth using against the Alien Beasts if you're weak, but the Mithril Sword more than makes up for the damage with extra AP, and you can use that against anyone.

—Alorael, who has now confused himself. In E3 you can get more than one sword, but in A3 he's not sure you can. It's enormously irritating to have to wait around for it once, too. Twice may not be necessary if you only have one sword-wielding fighter.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00