Where to find herbs?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where to find herbs?
Apprentice
Member # 5155
Profile #0
Greetings all,

I have apparently shopped out the herb vendors in Libras and Lost Isle, and I've forgotten the places where I can go to find all the herbs outdoors. Is there somewhere I can go to buy herbs in bulk, especially spiritual herbs?

Thanks!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
According to Rache's site in the header to this forum, these are the herb vendors in A3:

Mundt-Anama Temple, Lorelei, Midori

Dot-Libras, Karnold Province

Harmon-Lost Isle, Karnold Province

Anzovin-Gorst, Karnold Province

Gerompel-Eastern Karnold Province Only sells Mandrake

Nephil Village-Western Karnold Province

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #2
There's also a vampire in NW Valorim near the coast who'll give you a level of gather herbs if you kill a bunch of ogres. You can find the exaclt locale on Rache's site.
Apprentice
Member # 5155
Profile #3
Thanks for the tips.

I helped out the vampire, so I'm finding more herbs nowadays. The herb vendors seem to have very little stock of spiritual herbs. Am I going to have to go hunting for it every time I make a few potions? Seems crazy, when other kinds of supplies in the game are plentiful.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Well, if you exhaust their stock of herbs, they'll replenish fully. That is, if you buy every herb they have to sell, they'll completely restock and have more spiritual herbs. That takes quite a bit of money, though.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5140
Profile #5
There's an herb farm outside the walls of Lorelei to the east.

--------------------
"You can coal mine, moonshine or move on down the line." - Appalachian career choices described in "Coal Miner's Daughter"
Warrior
Member # 5165
Profile #6
if u really are in great want of them you can always try searching for them in the quests that you do, & buy potions in masses. that'll keep down the need of too much greens. Try travelling more to acquire more stuff everyday ;)

--------------------
he who puts his head inside a dragon's orifice is likely to get a lot of...
BANNED
Member # 3616
Profile Homepage #7
YOU KNOW DARLINGS I HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO GET ANYTHING I WANT.I found a site that i am a moderator of all the avernum forums,and there is a list writing the numbers of the items and special items .Enter them in advanced features and you've got anything you want!

[ Friday, November 12, 2004 09:01: Message edited by: Magi ]

--------------------
THE MAGIC IS FANTSAY,BUT SPIRIT
FEEL MAGIC IS LIES OF SPIRI !

IF YOU DIDN'T DO EVERY THING MAKE YOU DIE,YOU WANT TO DIE!