A2 Dread Curse

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A2 Dread Curse
Apprentice
Member # 4763
Profile Homepage #0
I managed to receive a Dread Curse from some evil witches. I travelled around with it for a while, until a priest somewhere told me to see if the Tower of Magi could help me out. But before I ended up there, the curse had mysteriously disappeared. Could this have been from, say, praying at the statue in Gnass? If so, would I have received some sort of nice blessing if I hadn't been cursed at the time? If I find out I missed something nice like that, I'll be a bit upset...

--------------------
I once killed a man for his teeth.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
To the best of my knowledge, all that the shrine in Gnass does is remove bad effects. I had no idea it would take away a Dread Curse, but that sounds plausible. It also has a Divine Restoration-type effect of raising one's health past the maximum level. As far as I can tell, it has no significant positive effects, though, nothing that you would have missed.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
One quick comment- make sure you've checked your skills thoroughly. You may still have the dread curse but it might be hidden by other skills. Be sure to scroll down all of the way to check your skills.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00