A3! Having Probs at the Filth Factory! :confused:

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3! Having Probs at the Filth Factory! :confused:
Apprentice
Member # 5097
Profile Homepage #0
Please help? Why isn't it letting me inside? It isn't showing me the tunnel. I have played Svernum 3 so many times b4, but It was deleted a while back, and I just reinstalled it and am confused! :confused:

--------------------
Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and hope you don't crash and burn.
Apprentice
Member # 5097
Profile Homepage #1
and I had to restart my account on here cuz I forgot my pass..... *feeling frustrated*

--------------------
Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and hope you don't crash and burn.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
Have you been told where it is yet? You have to go to the GIFTRs (the roaches whom are friendly) and ask around about it there.
Apprentice
Member # 5097
Profile Homepage #3
o no I didn't...thank you so much .....

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5097
Profile Homepage #4
and I had to restart my account on here cuz I forgot my pass..... *feeling frustrated*

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #5
Whats with the double post explanation of your frustration?
Couldn't you say it once in the same post?

On a tangent from this topic,
Do GIFTR appear anywhere else in scenarios or anything? Are all the roaches intelligent?

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #6
If you can't remember your password, hit the button that says something like: "forgotten your password", then follow the instructions and your password will be sent to the email address that you registered with.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
If you deleted A3 from your computer and it's a PC, you probably unregistered as well. This won't affect your ability to end the roach plague, but you should email Jeff Vogel the name and address you used to register before along with your new registration number so you get your new code.

On a Mac, you may or may not have to re-register. It should be fairly obvious.

—Alorael, who can't think of many GIFTR in scenarios. Even the GIFTS are less than popular. And in E3/A3, only the GIFTR are intelligent. The hostile roaches are also stupid roaches.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00