A1 - Demonslayer and password

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A1 - Demonslayer and password
Apprentice
Member # 3657
Profile #0
Hi!
Where do I find the third part of for the Demonslayer? I already have the pommel and the blade

Another question about the password needed to get to the surface to assasinate the Emperor. I know that Athron knows the first part of it. But what do I do if I killed her earlyer :rolleyes:
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
Well lets see-
The tip I think is in the lich cave-
To get to this by water I remember going through the Waterfall Maze and then going through the exit. Just before the exit there is a landing place to the west with a cave to the north. This cave is where the tip is. Good luck.

The land route is going into the scree pits that are north of fort(I forget the name but the one near Blosk) At the far north east of this cave you come to the cavern described above.

[ Thursday, October 07, 2004 06:52: Message edited by: m's devotee ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
As for your Athron problem, the only way is using the Char editor to unkill major NPCs or the dragons. Something like that.
Apprentice
Member # 3657
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by m's devotee:

Well lets see-
The tip I think is in the lich cave-
To get to this by water I remember going through the Waterfall Maze and then going through the exit. Just before the exit there is a landing place to the west with a cave to the north. This cave is where the tip is. Good luck.

The land route is going into the scree pits that are north of fort(I forget the name but the one near Blosk) At the far north east of this cave you come to the cavern described above.

Do you mean the crypt of Drath? And if so where do you get the key to open the door past the bridge (inside the crypt) because I don`t think I have it.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
(As always for A1, I am stealing my information from Avernum Annotated Maps.)

If you mean the door right after the bridge over the chasm in the first part of the Crypt of Drath, you need the Stone Key. You can get that from the area near Motrax (in the far northeast corner of Avernum). Ask Motrax about people who came around before you, and he'll eventually tell you that some of them wandered off and died nearby. Almost due east (but to get there, you have to go south, east, and then north), you can recover the key.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 3657
Profile #5
Ok. Thanks for your info.
Resetting hostile towns did the trick conserning Athron and I now have the full password :cool: